Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Be Organized!

"A place for everything and everything in its place" is just one of my mantras!  I've tried to pass this trait down to my children.  I can't think straight when things aren't organized!

I spend way too much time cleaning and organizing everything, but I especially enjoy keeping my beads and findings organized.  It's a full time job really.  Every time I clear out a few projects that means re-organizing.  Not only so I can see what I have to play with but also so I know what I'm low on.  {If there's anything I like more than organizing it's shopping!  And shopping for beads is just plain fun in my world}.

I'm a bit of a 'collector' of boxes and bags.  I just can't stand to throw out any type of container that I could possibly reuse to keep other things organized.  This does become a problem however!

The focus of this blog is actually the fact that I've been working extremely hard on building a website.  This is no easy task!  There's a lot to it, which brings me to my dilemma with being organized!  If I could get myself organized to finish this website task it would be done and I could move on with more interesting blogs!  This is what happens when I'm not organized - I become discombobulated.  The problem is I don't exactly know what I'm doing therefore I cannot put together a list and get organized!

So, stay on track everybody and try to keep things organized in your life!  I'm having a little trouble with this at the moment but I know that a positive attitude will get me through this project.  Then we'll ALL be able to enjoy the fruits of my labour!

Thank you and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment