Follow by Email

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Beginnings



It started out innocently enough.  Out of the blue I decided to string a simple little seed bead necklace to match my blouse.  I already had the seed beads leftover in my scrapbook stash and thought I would just use them up.  Before I knew it I was online searching the word beads.  Oh my goodness.  Unknown to me there was a whole world of beautiful baubles just waiting for me to toy with them!  And so it began......my obsession with beads.

The shopping spree for beads was well under way and I was having so much fun creating bracelets, necklaces and earrings.  Before I knew it I had more pieces of  jewelry than I'd ever be able to wear.  So I started selling some of them to friends and family.  The feedback has been amazingly positive so I've ventured into selling my wares online and have learned how to build a website in the process.  Well, I'm not quite there yet - but close!  It's a big undertaking even with predesigned platforms to use!  There's a lot to it.  Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, the list goes on with all the things to be on top of but all the effort will be so worth it in the end.

I love creating affordable, quality jewelry that every woman would be proud to wear.  The best part of the creative process is seeing how my customers react the first time they put on a piece of my work.  It's a wonderful feeling to know that something I put my heart and soul into makes someone else feel wonderful too.

I can't wait for my website to be ready for y'all!

Have a wonderful day!  Namaste.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment