Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Transform Your Passion

Last week I had a interesting chance encounter with a friendly fellow named Erwin Rivera.  As it turns out he is a person that can help establish my online presence to market my hand crafted jewelry.


Erwin sent me an e-mail entitled "Transform Your Passion".  What a great title!  It really got me fired up about my passion for creating affordable quality jewelry for every woman.


I scour my favorite online stores at ETSY for hours on end searching for the perfect beads, gemstones and components needed to create my wearable art.  I have a stash that any beader would be envious of!  I have so many beautiful bracelets, necklaces and earrings and even more ideas that I want to share with everyone!  Afterall, I can't wear all these pieces myself!  And what's worse is - I can't seem to stop creating them!  I love to make jewelry and you'll love to wear it! 


So follow me on my journey as I begin the process of setting up a website where you can browse my wares.  You'll be able to find me on Facebook soon as well.


So, here's to passion!


Thank you for the inspiration Erwin!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome. I look forward to more of your blog posts and pictures that I can show to my friends. For sure they will love them too! More power to you!

    P.S.
    I have just migrated to a new platform, www.erwinrivera.com

    ReplyDelete