Follow by Email

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Distractions, or What?!

Oh December, you are such a distraction!  What, with the shopping, the baking, the cooking, the friends, the family gatherings, and of course the big celebration........and then there's all the other things that have popped up like my little grandson Marshall, born in October and the blogging, the tweeting, the website design and to top off the load the Mary Kay!!!!  When will it end!!

Then there's the usual things like bead shopping, jewelry design and every day life!
I've been a busy girl for sure.  I'm having a blast though and moving at my own pace so that all the zillion things I'm working on don't overwhelm me.  Everybody I talk to is of the same opinion - that there aren't enough hours in a day and December rolls by at an alarming pace!

I hope that everyone is finding the joy in the everyday little things and that we remind ourselves to take stock every once in a while as to what's really important!  My joyful little thing today is filing my nails while spending time with my little grandson who is camped out in my livingroom!  Afterall it is the little things that make us the most happy, right!

Website coming sooner than later!

Namaste!







No comments:

Post a Comment