Follow by Email

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Jewelry Store is LIVE folks!!

Well, after weeks of hard work my website is 'on the air'.  Wowzers - I can't believe I managed to pull this off.   There's still plenty of work to do and of course ongoing maintenance and best of all the addition of new product!!!!!  But the lion's share of the work is complete and now I can relax a bit and get ready for the festive season and get back in my studio doing what I love to do creating beautiful pieces of wearable art!

Yay me!!!!!  I'm so happy I could do the happy dance!!


Tee hee hee!!!

Here's the link to my site:


 
Shop til you drop!!




1 comment:

  1. Very informative paragraphs. Thanks for taking the time to share your research and experience with all.
    Conflict Free Diamonds

    ReplyDelete