Follow by Email

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year - New Goals!

Happy New Year!  I'm really not one for making, or rather sticking to New Year's Resolutions, but last year I set a goal to make exercise part of my regular routine and low and behold I stuck to it!  Granted, it took me until the end of March to get motivated and it took some persuasion from a pro, but I got into it.  Yoga is a very important part of my day and I can't imagine life without the tremendous benefits from it.

It seems that my health is on track so this year I have different goals.  They include the designing, sharing and selling of my handmade jewelry.  There's always a number of jewelry projects on the go on my workspace; I share my work on Facebook and my Blog, and I've also been working diligently on my Website in the hopes of selling some of my wares!  So far I have one 'show' that I will participate in planned for the spring.  The 'Valleyview Home Show'.  It's a two-day event and it gets bigger every year!  In fact I believe they have one in the spring and one in the fall.  I'm really looking forward to getting out into the public to share my jewelry and reacquainting myself with my community.  On that note I thought I'd share some photos some of the items I've been working on.  I'm still stuck on this Tibetan theme I've been playing around with.  I love this stuff!  You really do have to try them on to realize that they go with pretty much everything and really feel good!  Maybe they're lucky, I don't know but I sure love them and I hope you do too!  They'll be listed in my store soon.


My earring display is a little cheesy I know, but it's just a sneak peak afterall!

Here's to a successful 2012 everybody!  Thank you and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment