Follow by Email

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pip's

I just stumbled upon a chance to win a drawing for some very unique, beautiful beads.  They are handmade polymer clay by the Artisan, Pip from the UK.  These gems are from her petal and flower capped bead series!  Check Pip's blog out for your chance to win these little lovelies!


Aren't they just darling!

If I were the lucky winner I would be happy to receive any of these pretties but have a real affection for the Azure Skies!

Good Luck!






5 comments:

  1. Sandra, thank you so much for posting about my giveaway on your lovely bog! Looking forward to reading more on your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. The beads look so pretty on my pink background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. Got to check out her store. Thank you so much. Dita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love how the petals fold over and the colors are wonderfully vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are:-) Wonderful beads! And so unique.

    ReplyDelete