Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sandra's Cooking Up Some Bead Soup!

My Bead Soup arrived today, yay!  Michelle Jensen of 6 Petal Crafts is my partner and she sent me a delicious earthy, savory soup mix.  There's all sorts of ingredients here:  Cute Czech Glass Daggers, Luscious Red Tiger Eye, Lava Stone, Sweet Ruby, Jasper and Chocolate Jade.  There's also a beautiful large Jasper Focal, a seriously yummy clasp in gun metal and some tasty silver rings and beads to spice things up.

I've never worked with lava stone and never even heard of chocolate jade - I think that's pretty cool.  Michelle had all the beads packaged up all pretty in a lovely organza bag and made it personal with a cute greeting card!  Thank you Michelle!



I'm totally stoked to get started with my soup and can hardly wait until reveal day on March 3rd to see what everybody cooked up!


This is Lori Anderson's 5th Bead Soup Blog Party and my first.  This has been an excellent opportunity to meet new friends and stretch my creative boundaries and for that I am grateful.


Thank you and Namaste!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sandra!

    Looks like you got a great assortment of beads! I hope you have lots and lots of fun playing with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are going to have fun with this mix! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete