Follow by Email

Saturday, February 11, 2012

What's Wrong With A Messy Desk?


I just read somewhere that a messy desk is a sign of a genius!  Isn't that wonderful?!  The above picture is my studio desk top.  I have so much clutter going on that I barely have eight square inches to actually create with.  My desk is 8 feet long and has an 'L' that is another 4 feet.  There's no excuse for this mess!

It's difficult to tell, but there are 5 bracelets and 1 necklace in progress here amidst all the other 'stuff'. 

Today I want to share my space with my readers and show some of the new items that I'm working on.


These new bracelets are absolutely yummy!  Watch for them in my store very soon!!!

Upon further investigation I discovered that a messy desk is just a sign of a messy desk!

Thank you for stopping by and Namaste.




4 comments:

  1. Oh I like that! My desk is so messy you might as well call me
    Albert lol! Your bracelets are beautiful, I love that colour combination of turquoise and coral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's how a desk is supposed to look! ;)

    I keep saying I need a larger work area, but I know what will happen -- I'll just fill the extra space up with more beads and containers!

    Beautiful bracelets. I've always loved red, silver and turquoise together -- they're a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have good intentions but this is usually how it looks!

    Thanks for the compliment! Come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete