Follow by Email

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sandra's Been Busy......!

The creative juices have been flowing here in Gypsy Road Beads studio and I'd like to share with you what I've been up to lately!

BRACELETS.  Do I ever love bracelets.  I love making them, wearing them and looking at them!

These will be for sale in my shop very soon:
Lots of big chunky bracelets with turquoise in blue, pink and orange, sodalite, coral, onyx, carved beads, bone beads, you name it!


I even whipped up a gorgeous 3-strand turquoise & freshwater pearl bracelet.

These on-trend bracelets will be for sale at Main Attraction, Valleyview soon.  Many thanks to my dear friend Connie Gourlay, Proprietress and Hair Dresser Extraordinaire for consigning some of my pieces!
 They're big and baubly and you're gonna love 'em!  Watch for other pieces too!

Here are the necklaces.  Sometimes I get super motivated and this was one of those times I guess!
Surely I have something for everyone!  Watch for these in my shop soon!!!




 Of course I have some earrings.

  The peace sign has always been popular!

 I've been playing with copper and I'm madly in love with how it brings out the luster of the stones!
 

And no designing spree is complete without making a little something special just for me!

Ametrine Bracelet for Wellness


Ametrine is very helpful in getting rid of depression. This leads to inner peace and tranquility.

Many believe that it contains the powers of amethyst and citrine in one stone, making it a very powerful money stone as well as an excellent via to higher psychic awareness and spiritual enlightenment.
VERY RARE POWER STONE.

Thank you for taking time with me today and Namaste!


6 comments:

  1. I think I might have to get some Ametrine, I could definitely use some right now. Lovely pieces, your bracelet is stunning the stones are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ametrine feels good on the skin too!

      Delete
  2. Wow, have you ever been busy!! So many beautiful things!!! I love your bracelet that you made for you and will be telling my daughter about Ametrine as she is getting very into Gemstones and their powers. I have never heard of it (no surprise there!), it sounds like just what I could use sometimes. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed seeing all your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pips!

    It's a combo of amethyst/citrine and after doing a little research it's either mined out of Bolivia or created in a lab! Either way I LOVE it and love how the stones warm up on my skin. Winter is long.......I can use all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra wow you have been busy looks like you didn't let one bead go to waste everything looks beautiful. Have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kat! I'm participating in a Home Show at the end of the month so I need some product! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete