Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Looking For Some Excitement?

Come to the

VALLEYVIEW HOME SHOW
  Spring 2012 Edition

Friday, March 30th
4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
&
Saturday, March 31st
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
at
St. Stephens Catholic School Gymnasium


The Home Show will be a fun and exciting way to shake off the winter blahs and welcome in spring!  It's their biggest event yet boasting more than 65 vendors! 

And........drum roll.............I'll be there with my handcrafted Jewelry for my first show.  So, come and visit my table and see what I've been up to lately! 






Here's a sampling of my necklaces!
There's plenty to choose from.






From dainty to chunky I've got a bracelet for everyone's style.  Here's a few.





I also have earrings.








Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Home Show.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and let us know how it goes! I would so love to come and visit your stall! Hope you have a brilliant first Craft Show x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to blog about the show when it's all over with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing a little blog hopping this morning and when I saw that you're in Alberta, I just had to say "Hi". I had to google where Valleyview is, I'm in Fort Macleod.
    I'm just getting back into beading after a very long break and plan to get a blog up once I'm better organized.

    Best of luck with your craft show.

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirlee! Let me know when your blog is up and running so I can follow you.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Check back as I will be posting about the Home Show!

    ReplyDelete