Follow by Email

Monday, March 12, 2012

What Color Bracelet Would You Like?

Another busy weekend doing one of favorite things - creating!

I'm getting quite a collection of new bracelets!

Freshwater Pearls and Strawberry Quartz - Good enough to eat!
Silver on silver - love this effect.

Glorious Turquoise!


Big Bold Agate Focal with Pearls, glass and copper.

Turquoise, Coral and Garnet - a new combo for me!

Yummy Orange Focal and Bright Blue Turquoise on Copper.

Freshwater Pearls and something Pink!

Bold Red Coral Focal - so pretty!

Bold Orange Coral and Mother of Pearl discs!

Dragon Carved Focal, Tibetan Beads, Onyx, Chinese Writing and Sponge Coral.

The Turquoise Mosaic called for some Aventurine.

Sometimes I get a little carried away!  I'm very excited about the Valleyview Home Show at the end of the month so I'm busy preparing!  Hope to see you all there!!!

Thanks for dropping by and Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. All are wonderful - but I love glorios turquoise!!! Have a nice day, Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was busy. All lovely - bold read coral is my fave though

    ReplyDelete