Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Valleyview Home Show a Success!

I'm very proud to share that I had a very successful weekend at the Valleyview Home Show March 30 & 31.  It was the first public showing of my jewelry and I was nervous.  It's always nerve wracking displaying the things you love for sale and wondering how they will go over.  Just because I love the stuff doesn't mean everyone else will

As it turns out people loved my line!  They especially liked the big, bold pieces.  I sold tons of necklaces and lots of bracelets.  I discovered that people are interested in having their old jewelry re-purposed, which is something I love to do.  And they're also interested in coming to my home for private shopping!  I'm having a lot of fun doing something I love!  Thank you to everyone that stopped by my display to chat and shop!



Here are pics of a few of the pieces that have new homes!  I'll miss them....





I loved this bone goddess!


The next event I'm attending is the Valleyview Trade Show.  It takes place May 11/12 at the Valleyview Polar Palace.  The trade show will be in the arena and the home-based businesses will be in the curling club and that's where you will find me.  I'll have all kinds of new items for sale!

I don't know why, but it didn't occur to me to take a pic of my display!  Shame on me.  Next time I will for sure!  I guess I really was nervous!

Thanks for dropping by and Namaste!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a good show. We have a Trade Show coming up but in the six years I've lived here, I've never been.
    Good luck with the next show and sale.

    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete