Follow by Email

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Getting Geared Up For The Trade Show!

I've always worked well under pressure so I expect that the next four days will be quite productive.  It's hard to get any work done this time of year.  Like a child I just want to be outside playing!  But, as the saying goes....the show must go on and prepare I must.

The Valleyview Trade and Home Show that is!  This Friday/Saturday,  May 11th and 12th at the Polar Palace Arena.  I will be there with my jewelry and hope to see everyone there! 

Here's some of the pieces I finished this weekend.

Crazy for Amazonite




Porcelaine Flowers



Seaside Dreams
 


Tibetan Necklace



Hope to see you there!  And if you can't make it, remember that you can shop online for my jewelry.




















3 comments:

  1. I'm in Rocky Mountain House! Will follow you and feel free to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really nice things Good luck at your show!

    ReplyDelete