Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bead Soup Beads In The Mail!

Woo Hoo!  I got my bead soup parcel sent out in today's mail!  Tracy Choy of Bumble Beads Designs is my partner this go around for the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party.  Meeting creative people to share my beading passion with is very rewarding.  There are a record 400 participants from all over the entire globe participating in this little endeavor.  How cool is that!  I can't wait to receive my package from Tracy and get creating.

Here is a 'preview' of what I sent Tracy. 


We're not allowed to share the actual contents until our partners are in receipt of the package as it's a surprise of sorts!  As soon as Tracy gets it I will post some lovely pictures of the real deal!

Thanks for dropping by and Namaste!






1 comment: