Follow by Email

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bead Soup is Simmering!


Look what has arrived this beautiful, hot Sunday morning in July!


My Bead Soup Package for Lori Anderson's 6th Bead Soup Blog Hop

My partner, Tracy Choy of Bumble Beads Designs, creates with pearls so I half expected to see some when I opened the package but you really don't know what you'll receive!
No time was wasted tearing into my package!  This is Christmas Morning for Bead Junkies!  Poof - pearls everywhere!  Their baggie was torn and much to my delight, beautiful grey pearls bounced off the wood table top landing all over the place!
Soup de Beads!

Tracy Choy is my partner and her blog can be found HERE.


You can shop for her beautiful  jewelry in her ETSY store HERE.

Beautiful light grey mother of pearl pearls.  They are so sparkly and have wonderful weight to them.  They almost feel metallic.  Yummy enough to eat for sure!
As if one clasp isn't enough - I got four (4), count 'em 4.  A small toggle style clasp; a 2-strand magnetic style clasp; a gorgeous crystal encrusted round clasp and last but not least the biggest clasp is encrusted with stones in the shape of a flower.  So generous of you Tracy, thank you!



Here are the focal beads and focal pendant - beautiful large turquoise rounds and a shimmering silver butterfly. 





Call me simple - but this is the best part!  The extras or the spice as I like to call it. 






So, here's the deal.  I must use the focal beads and pendant as well as one of the clasps in my project for this blog hop.  My challenge to myself is to use ALL the beads and findings given to me!  I can add goodies from my stash as well.  This is going to be so much fun!

Thank you Tracy!  You did a wonderful job of assembling this bead soup.  The added touch of the Canadian Maple Leaf is very cool too!

Check back to see what I create with this soup on AUGUST 11, 2012!

Thank you for dropping by and Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun mix! I love the butterfly, and that one particular photo of the grey pearls in a spoon? I want to eat that :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix and really creative pictures. Both you and your partner wrote great posts. Can't wait to see what you come with.

    ReplyDelete