Follow by Email

Friday, October 12, 2012

Prima Beads!

About a month ago I received an intriguing e-mail from Prima Beads.  They said they were going to mail me out a "Introduction Package".  Yesterday I received said package!

I'm a beader.  I get very excited about receiving parcels!  Seriously!

I ripped into it like a kid at Christmas!  The contents unveiled!
Well, this is pretty exciting!  I get a beautiful box full of goodies to play with and all they ask in return is to review the product!  Consider it done!

First up is the bracelet.  Bracelets are my number one favorite thing to create. The pearls were nice to work with and I did get quite a lot of them!  Love the little rose dangle and the toggle is solid.

I decided to follow the directions and make the necklaces and earrings that looked so pretty on the cover of the booklet.  It is a kit after all.  The directions were easy to follow.  I would think that a total beginner would have no trouble at all completing this kit in a weekend! 

Here's the finished product!

These colors will take me right through the holiday season!  I LOVE my new set!  An added bonus for me is that I've never made a necklace with a fringe before so it was great to learn something new.

All in all I would rate this product A+.  The tool worked well for forming loops and cut nicely.  I think it's a terrific value at $25 for the kit.  I enjoyed playing with this Pearl Collection Kit and recommend Prima to all my beady friends!  By the way, I have a ton of pearls leftover for other projects.

Thanks for dropping by and Namaste!






1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the classroom in a box especially for someone like myself who is more of a beginner. I've got the natural glass kit on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete