Follow by Email

Friday, October 5, 2012

Variety Fair Success

October 4th was Valleyview's first Home-Based Business Variety Fair and it ran in conjunction with the Valleyview Farmer's Market.  I was impressed by  the variety of vendors with quality goods and the shoppers who seemed to be gearing up for the holiday season already.  It was a welcoming, warm venue and a good time was had by all!  Tip of the hat to Nicky Wirth for organizing the event! 

My sweet daughter (below) came and hung out with me and managed to make it through the whole day!  Thanks Randi!

Not a fan of the round tables so did my best to display!
Thank you to all my friends and family who came out to support me and of course a huge thank you to all my wonderful customers, new and existing - you make it all worthwhile!

See y'all at the next fair on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25TH.

If you have a home-based business and are interested in participating in future fairs, Nicky Wirth would love to hear from you - call her at 780-524-4737.

For those of you that were asking, YES my mom will be at the next sale with her AVON catelogues and SCHNEIDERS - yay!

Thanks for dropping by and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment