Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bead Soup Arrives at Destination!




My partner for Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Party, Erin Kenny has reported that she is in receipt of her soup!  Therefore, I can share with the world what I sent to ErinWe will swap a focal, toggle and some beads and create something spectacular and reveal it on April 13th!


The FOCAL:

Erin and I are both from Canada, eh!  Here's a couple of focals to choose from.  A trio of a cool Copper Bead, a Carved Jasper oval and an Aventurine Brio all temporarily wired together or a Wavy Jasper rectangle.  Use one or use them all - the choice is yours Erin!



The TOGGLE:

I'm a toggle freak and I like choices so I included all these tried and true toggles in beautiful copper.


The Beads:

Oooh, ahhh.....beautiful Aventurine and dyed orange Howlite all drilled corner to corner.


And a few more beads:

Sparkling Swarovski Crystals, Jasper and Aventurine rounds.

The Extra's:

Copper chain and earring fixings.  Not everyone designs with copper so I made sure (this time) that I included crimps, covers and wire guards!




Doesn't this look like fun?















All wrapped up and ready for the mailOh, I can't wait to see what Erin cooks up with the soup ingredients.  April 13th is our reveal day.









Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.  Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! the soup u prepared gorgeous.. i just love the colours.. so bright and fiery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely soup, I love orange and copper! Your partner will surely be happy!

    ReplyDelete