Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Houston, We Have Contact!


Today I'm introducing my Bead Soup Blog Party Partner, Erin Kenny of Ontario, Canada!

Erin & I are part of Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Party with a reveal date of April 13th.  We are swapping a 'bead soup' consisting of a focal, toggle & some beads and will create something wonderful with it!  View my previous posts on this topic here and here to see what I've created with past soups! 
 
As soon as I receive my soup from Erin I will post pictures of both our soups and get everybody's juices flowing!  (You can read to the bottom of this blog for a beautiful teaser collage!!!)  In the meantime here's a little teaser of Erin's soup:

To quote Erin, "Beading is like therapy for me - I get to express myself and I feel such a relief when I take the time to create something."  Isn't that the truth?!  Every beader will agree.  I know I sure do!

Here's a sampling of Erin's work:
Erin's submission in honor of 'Pirate' for the beadswap-usa.com challenge.
Do you need more teasing?

Okay, here - you talked me into it:

A collage of clues for you Erin!

The soup ingredients ready for the mailbox!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog - I truly appreciate it!  Feel free to leave a comment and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment