Follow by Email

Friday, February 22, 2013

My Soup Is On Simmer!

My soup for Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Hop arrived today!  Here are the details:

The Soup:

I'm so excited to get creating with this beautiful soup from my partner Erin Kenny.  There is plenty of design potential here!  Thank you so much Erin!  I love the color palette.

The Focal:

What an interesting group of focals.  I've never incorporated wire wrapped stones into my work so this will be a first for me. I love that lamp work bead and can't wait to wear it!  It's a deep purple with flecks of gold and a vibrant blue flower.



The Beads:

I'm madly in love with these 2-hole Mookaite ovals.  They're so gorgeous and shiny!  The photo reminds me of lipstick samples!
The Toggle:

I've seen a lot of toggles but have yet to come across this one!  I love its clean, simple design and the wonderful texture. Look at all this goodness!







I'm not sure what these guys are but I can see them on my wrist!  I've got a thousand ideas running through my mind!


The Spice:

A spoon full of mookaite!  Love it.







So, what do you think?  Looks like fun huh!  Erin & I will reveal our works on April 13th!  Thanks for dropping by today and Namaste!

6 comments:

  1. I am totally needing some of those two hole beads! you got a great soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really beautiful and unusual soup! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours. Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great soup! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the pics! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the pics! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete