Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Fever!

Oh yes, I think I have spring fever.  Yesterday I set up shop in the solarium and created a few new pieces.  Here's a simple kyanite bracelet that sparkles so nicely in the sun.

I'm crazy for pearls.  This feminine necklace has grey and burgundy fresh water pearls wire wrapped together with a lovely mother-of-pearl pendant that can be worn either way.
Next up is my take on a multi-gemstone wire wrapped (including amythest, phrenite, quartz) necklace inspired by Lori Anderson from her book 'Bead Soup'.
I'm starting to love the look of mixed metals.  This necklace is my take on what was pictured on the back of the package of rings
Green has got to be my all-time favorite color.  I just love how the silver swirls set off these beautiful jaspers.  It's destined to be worn around the neck of my friend Valerie who recently helped me out with a little bathroom design dilemna.....!
Off coral how I love thee.  The beautiful Tibetan silver focal is inlaid with coral.  So pretty.
I took apart a necklace and bracelet set that I made a couple years ago and reinvented the beads to make this stunning lampwork necklace featuring a gorgeous carved onyx cross.
 Here's another pic.
Wanna see my new puppy, Buster?
Hey - thanks for dropping by and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment