Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gypsy Goes Urban!

A while back the local news featured a website called Made UrbanMade Urban is a place that supports local artisans and helps you find their hand made items in your area.  The concept really appealed to my inner muse so I signed up and have added all my Gypsy Road Beads jewelry to the Made Urban site.  This is a very affordable alternative to an on-line store.  It's also the perfect venue for me to keep active and I love that my friends, family and clients have a place on the web to browse my wares.  I hope you check it out!

Here are a few of the items for sale:

Trendy Bracelet featuring Turquoise

Beautiful Necklace featuring Green Lapis with Pyrite

Stunning Necklace featuring Green Lampwork & Onyx

Bracelet featuring Onyx & Moonstone

Classy Bracelet featuring Moonstone & Dancing Pearls

Every Day Necklace featuring Turquoise
Thank you for dropping by today and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment